The seminar is about industry 4.0, RPA technology, and how this technology is changing the workflow around the world.
The objectives of the lecture are to give a general idea about technology and raise public interest to the topic interest. Here is a short outline of the presentation:
- Industry 4.0. Digitalization as a new industrial revolution
- The problem of routine processes in the modern working structure
- What is an RPA? Key definitions and categories
- How to define a process for automation?
- In which industries is RPA technology applicable?
- RPA implementation methodology: business analytics of routine processes and solution implementation
- RPA Case Studies
About electroNeek company:
ElectroNeek is a software that automates routine office tasks by simulating employee actions on a PC and in cloud applications. Using this product, you provide your employees with the opportunity to become automators and increase the productivity of your business without significant investments in IT.